Life in the Portal: Clock Life in the Portal: Clock

Hilarious Clock Day Analysis

Good things: Funny voices, I always love your voices. Stylish animation, and appropriate concept for today. Nearly everything in this movie is true! Except maybe for Tom's bit, but that was too good.

Bad things: His shitty movie was pretty boring to watch. I just waited it out.

Overall: Funny gem that I stumbled across from the great Ebolaworld within the shitstorm.

Samination responds:

Glad you liked it! I won't tell Ry what you said about his movie tho. :P

FRUIT FRUIT

Fantastic Clock Flash

Everything about this movie from opening to end was pretty great. The story was awesome, and how it was told was superb. The conflict is another part that really adds a lot. You wonder why they are so willingly walking into his mouth, but you know all along that SBC has a plan..

The Crew Talks Art The Crew Talks Art

Hilarious

The voices really made this flash. I love the arm movements and the interactions they had with each other. The penis request shouldn't have been funny as it turned out to be.

How to Raise a Dragon How to Raise a Dragon

Very Interesting and Fun

Good things: Pixel art is always awesome. The abundance of paths added a lot of depth. Logging which paths you took at the end was neat. The 'storys' of each phase of the dragon's life were interesting.

Bad things: Not so much. Walking as the hero took too long and I usually skipped that part, especially when I set the dragon far away from the town.

Overall: The cool concept and unique style makes this a great flash game. Great job. :]

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Possibly one of the best flash games ever

This game is pretty much perfect. The ONLY thing I didn't like about it was how sometimes the camera went crazy. Excellent job you guys.

Monster munchies Monster munchies

Great game, Fuzz

That was a nice. It was a good strategy game, like something I've never played before. The graphics and animation were good and the gameplay ruled.

More Joy Spring More Joy Spring

Excellent

You're an amazing saxophonist. What a great tone.
Any tips for an aspiring bari sax player?

Evil-Dog - Pee Splash Evil-Dog - Pee Splash

Yay!

Your music makes me happy.

Evil-Dog - Changes Evil-Dog - Changes

Happy first diamond!

I love all your music! I even burned a cd with all your songs!
First diamond!