Life in the Portal: Clock Life in the Portal: Clock

Hilarious Clock Day Analysis

Good things: Funny voices, I always love your voices. Stylish animation, and appropriate concept for today. Nearly everything in this movie is true! Except maybe for Tom's bit, but that was too good.

Bad things: His shitty movie was pretty boring to watch. I just waited it out.

Overall: Funny gem that I stumbled across from the great Ebolaworld within the shitstorm.

Samination responds:

Glad you liked it! I won't tell Ry what you said about his movie tho. :P

FRUIT FRUIT

Fantastic Clock Flash

Everything about this movie from opening to end was pretty great. The story was awesome, and how it was told was superb. The conflict is another part that really adds a lot. You wonder why they are so willingly walking into his mouth, but you know all along that SBC has a plan..

The Crew Talks Art The Crew Talks Art

Hilarious

The voices really made this flash. I love the arm movements and the interactions they had with each other. The penis request shouldn't have been funny as it turned out to be.

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Favorite, ever.

I didn't know what to expect the first time I started watching this when it was on the front page. "Hm, this doesn't look very interesting," was my initial thought. When I heard the Zelda music and the dialogue between them, I knew I was in for something great. Because I've watched this so many times, I start to point out the few minor things that could come off as hilarious. That's why I love this movie so much. The humor doesn't get stale because there's always something new for me to notice.
The humor isn't the only thing that makes this what it is. The art and animation is scarily suited to this. The character designs are neat and nice-looking while the animation is simple but effective, especially with the arm movements and facial expressions.
Here's a little question: did you do the voices for both of them? If so, very impressive.
10/10

Assortment of Magic Assortment of Magic

Pure Excellence.

This movie has been #1 on my favorites ever since it came out. I still watch it from time to time, and it never ceases to amaze me. It's weird that I'm just now writing a review after almost 2 years. The artwork is great, the animation is awesome, nothing but Mr. Bungle's music could match it, and the concept is superbly surreal. Right up my alley, I'd say. Another interesting thing to note is that this movie is the thing that got me into Mr. Bungle.

10 stars all around.

TommyLM responds:

it's probably even weirder that I'm responding to your review 3 years on. But thanks! Glad this got you into Mr. Bungle, the whole idea for the piece was entirely inspired by their work. I consider this work to have been me merely standing on their shoulders.

Dv - Train Tracks Dv - Train Tracks

I live near where this happened

it was on the news a few months ago. Didn't care too much for the flash itself though

-Sugar sugar- -Sugar sugar-

I love that song!

The way you interpreted the song in the video had me laughing throughout. The animation was fairly nice too! Kudos

!!!jump Around!!! Iv !!!jump Around!!! Iv

IT SUCKED

Best flash ever

GoldenClock responds:

I'M CONFUSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD

Good Morning! Good Morning!

One of my favorites

I like this a lot. The music matches the theme perfectly. I wish my mornings were that exciting (minus getting hit by a car).

ConAir responds:

Thanks for the review - gotta love the feel good music.

Sock Episode 2: Ptikobj Sock Episode 2: Ptikobj

Eat my Piss

Ah, what the hell. That was so weird! Random things would fall out of place and everything! But I still like it...